17 set 2013

Midnight Memories

Sapete già di cosa stiamo parlando ???
Del nuovo album made One Direction Midnight Moments






















Sapete che su iTunes è già in prevendita? Lo avete già ordinato? Uscirà il 25 novembre in tutti i negozi di musica e iTunes.
Queste sono le possibili canzoni dell'album:
Stay whit me
Best song ever
All i have for you
Larger than life
I am
Take you to another world
Run away
If you could be mine
Don't let me go
Lost in all the memories
With you
First time
Here's to her
Look into her eyes
All i think about
Incomplete
Never took the time
Just fine
Just can't let her go


Siete curiosi ???
Midnight Memories Stay With Me Best Song Ever All I Have For You Larger Than Life I Am Take You To Another World Run Away If You Could Be Mine Don’t Let Me Go Lost In All The Memories With You First Time Here’s To Her Look Into Her Eyes All I Think About Incomplete Never Took The Time Just Fine Just Can’t Let Her Go - See more at: http://www.bambini.eu/2013/09/16/one-direction-a-novembre-tour-promozionale-per-midnight-memories/2#sthash.rMN8eI72.dpuf
Midnight Memories Stay With Me Best Song Ever All I Have For You Larger Than Life I Am Take You To Another World Run Away If You Could Be Mine Don’t Let Me Go Lost In All The Memories With You First Time Here’s To Her Look Into Her Eyes All I Think About Incomplete Never Took The Time Just Fine Just Can’t Let Her Go - See more at: http://www.bambini.eu/2013/09/16/one-direction-a-novembre-tour-promozionale-per-midnight-memories/2#sthash.rMN8eI72.dpuf

Midnight Memories Stay With Me Best Song Ever All I Have For You Larger Than Life I Am Take You To Another World Run Away If You Could Be Mine Don’t Let Me Go Lost In All The Memories With You First Time Here’s To Her Look Into Her Eyes All I Think About Incomplete Never Took The Time Just Fine Just Can’t Let Her Go - See more at: http://www.bambini.eu/2013/09/16/one-direction-a-novembre-tour-promozionale-per-midnight-memories/2#sthash.rMN8eI72.dpuf

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento